Ozcare Follow-on Formula Stage 2 (from 6 Months) is specifically designed to meet the increasing nutritional requirements of growing infants from 6 months of age. This formula provides: Prebiotics, Nucleotides, DHA and AA and Lutein and other essential nutrients.
Preparation of Ozcare Follow-on Formula
- Sterilize all utensils by boiling in water or using an approved sterilizer. Wash your hands before preparing the infant formula.
- Boil drinking water, allow to cool.
- Use the recommended feeding table, pour the exact required volume of the boiled and cooled water into a sterilized feeding bottle. If required, warm to the feeding temperature.
- Only use the scoop from this can. Fill the scoop and level at the can opening. Do not compact powder.
- Always add exactly one level scoop of powder to each 60ml of water. Cap the bottle & shake the bottle vigorously until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Test the temperature on wrist before feeding your baby and feed immediately. Discard any unfinished feeds.
It is much safer to use immediately after the formula is prepared. (Refrigerate any stored prepared formula and use within 24 hours.) Each bottle must be prepared separately.
Skim Milk Solids, Lactose, Vegetable Oils [Contains Soy, Antioxidant (304)], Whey Solids, Galacto Oligosaccharides, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Arachidonic Acid Powder [Contains Milk, Thickener (1450), Emulsifiers (331), Antioxidant (301), Anticaking agent (341)1, Milk Fat, Docosahexaenoic Acid Powder [Contains Fish, Antioxidants (301, 307b, 307, 304), Emulsifier (322 From Soy)], Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine Monophosphate, Adenosine Monophosphate, Uridine Monophosphate Disodium Salt, Inosine Monophosphate Disodium Salt, Guanosine Monophosphate Disodium Salt), M-Inositol, Lutein. Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, tri Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite. Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Niacinamide, DI Alpha Tocopherol, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium D Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Hydrochlo-ride, Riboflavin, Ascorbic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Cyanoco-balamin.
CONTAINS MILK SOY & FISH IMPORTANT NOTICE: BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR BABIES. BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO USE THIS PRODUCT, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH WORKER FOR ADVICE.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA