Ozcare Infant Formula Stage 1 (from birth) is specially designed to provide all the essential nutrients needed by growing infants. This formula provides: Prebiotics, Nucleotides, DHA and AA and Lutein and other essential nutrients.
Preparation of Ozcare Infant Formula
- Sterilize all utensils by boiling in water or using an approved sterilizer. Wash your hands before preparing the infant formula.
- Boil drinking water, allow to cool.
- Use the recommended feeding table, pour the exact required volume of the boiled and cooled water into a sterilized feeding bottle. If required, warm to the feeding temperature.
- Only use the scoop from this can. Fill the scoop and level at the can opening. Do not compact powder.
- Always add exactly one level scoop of powder to each 60ml of water. Cap the bottle & shake the bottle vigorously until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Test the temperature on wrist before feeding your baby and feed immediately. Discard any unfinished feeds.
It is much safer to use immediately after the formula is prepared (refrigerate any stored prepared formula and use within 24 hours). Each bottle must be prepared separately.
Lactose, Vegetable Oils [Contains Soy, Antioxidant (304)], Whey Solids, Skim Milk Solids, Milk Fat, Galacto Oligosaccharides, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Arachidonic Acid Powder [Contains Milk, Thickener (1450), Emulsifiers (331), Antioxidant (301), Anticaking agent (341)], Docosahexaenoic Acid Powder [Contains Fish, Antioxidants (301, 307b, 307, 304), Emulsifier (322 from Soy)], Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine Monophosphate, Adenosine Monophosphate, Uridine Monophosphate Disodium Salt, Inosine Monophosphate Disodium Salt, Guanosine Monophosphate Disodium Sault), M-Inositol, Lutein
Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, tri Calcium Phosphate, di Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, DI Alpha Tocopherol, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium D Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin
Contains milk, soy and fish
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health care professional for advice.
Use the contents of the can within 4 weeks of opening.
Keep can sealed with plastic lid.
Store in a cool dry place.
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY. PREPARE BOTTLES AND TEATS AS DIRECTED. DO NOT CHANGE PROPORTIONS OF POWDER EXCEPT ON MEDICAL ADVICE. INCORRECT PREPARATION CAN MAKE YOUR BABY VERY ILL.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA